CAD-IT UK Ltd is presently seeking for a Teamcenter Implementation Consultant. Reporting directly to our Services Manager, you will join a team who provide cutting edge expertise in Service Lifecycle Management, technical publications solutions and content creation, working across a wide variety of industrial sectors including Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Rail and Heavy Industry.
Our UK team is based in Daventry, Northamptonshire. We’re passionate about innovation and our dynamic and friendly team work collaboratively to give their very best to our customers. Job satisfaction, wellbeing and career progression are the top of our list for our employees, and in joining CAD-IT you will be working within a future-thinking, supportive team environment which places clear focus on your needs and aspirations.
- Private Health Insurance
- Stakeholder pension
- Hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Free parking
- CAD-IT Mental Health Support Group
- CAD-IT Culture Committee
- Companywide and team social events, plus more!
The successful candidate will be trained to be a subject matter expert in Siemens Teamcenter. You need to have experience of using the Siemens Teamcenter tools, from administration, configuration, development and upgrades prospective. You must be a competent industry professional, able to support our Teamcenter Solutions Architect and our global customers by delivering a variety of services.
- Working with the project team during requirement capturing, and delivering cost effective, supportable technical application solutions that meet the business’s needs.
- Configuring the applications based on requirements and designs captured by the solution architects.
- Managing workload working across multiple projects.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Strong working knowledge of Siemens Teamcenter interface
- Working knowledge of PLM implementations
- Experience in configuring Teamcenter
- Experience of Information Systems and Server/Client Infrastructure
- Experience of supporting software implementations and upgrades
- Full driving license
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Windows server/client skills
Additional Desirable Skills
- User helpdesk experience
- DBA experience
- Teamcenter Customisation
- Migration Experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Not afraid to suggest new methods and processes where identified and ability to carry these through to proof of concept
- Engineering background
|Job Title||Teamcenter Implementation Consultant - UK|
|Salary||Competitive Salary + company benefits|
|Location||Daventry; Hybrid working|
|Job Type||Full time permanent employee|