Move into the SpotLight®
Through our partnership with CaseBank Technologies – a division of ATP, and the leading provider of troubleshooting and diagnostic solutions for complex equipment - we can leverage CaseBank’s industry-leading SpotLight® technology to offer manufacturers worldwide the most advanced troubleshooting solution.
The SpotLight® interactive troubleshooting solution for complex equipment...
- captures field experience and deploys best practices
- guides service technicians and call center personnel to quickly isolate the root cause of defects and performance issues
- empowers all service and support personnel to consistently perform like experts.
How it works
The SpotLight® solution consists of two components:
- a diagnostic database that contains symptoms, causes and solutions for equipment defects
- a diagnostic reasoning engine that uses this database to optimize the troubleshooting process.
The SpotLight® solution gathers information from multiple sources into a single locataion that can be updated quickly to reflect new and emerging failure modes and trends, and automatically generates troubleshooting / service reports.
SpotLight® can have a positive impact on so many areas of your business!
Quality, Cost and Efficiency
- Reduces diagnostic time by 30% - 60%
- Minimizes mean time to repair
- Reduces no-fault-found parts
- Improves first time fix rates
- Increases equipment uptime
- Reduces unscheduled removal rate
- Improves equipment design and reliability
- Improves dealer support
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Faster diagnosis & repair (uptime)
- Fewer repeat visits
- Just-in-time training and support
- Collaboration/shared expertise
- Accurate/consistent maintenance reports
- Shorter user learning curve
- Quickly deploys best practices
- #Accessible 24/7/365
- Increases customer self-service
- Faster support calls
- Fewer repeat calls
- Gathers and stores feedback from field in it's vast knowledge base
- Improves failure reporting and corrective actions
- Identifies failure modes and root causes; increases reliability
- Early warning for emerging failure modes
- Reduces product and service lifecycle costs
- Captures field experience (repairs and performance)
- Faster publishing (creation and revision)
- Standards-based documentation (S1000d, CSDB etc.)
- Protects critical intellectual property
- Knowledge capture and retention
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!