CAD-IT UK Ltd is a dynamic consulting company focusing primarily on PLM, Augmented Reality and the SLM (Service Lifecycle Management) sector. With offices worldwide, we have a global reach and are partners with Siemens PLM, Cortona3D and JustSystems. We provide cutting edge expertise in Augmented Reality, technical publications solutions and content creation and management, working across a wide variety of industrial sectors.
We are looking for an experienced XML Developer to join our global Services team. The successful candidate will be trained to be a subject matter expert in CAD-IT products and software solutions. You must be a competent industry professional, able to support our Solutions Architects and our global customers by delivering a variety of services with quality code.
Expectations of the role
- Work closely with the Solution Architects to ensure technical accuracy of implemented solutions
- Take responsibility for the timely delivery and quality of the technical components of solutions
- Be responsive to technical queries while managing time effectively
- Contribute successful project completion, key account and overall business targets
Qualifications and Experience
- XML Development: 3+ years
- Experience of working in an international cross functional team.
- Well organised and methodical
- Able to work to deadlines
- Able to work well under pressure
- A team player
- A clear and concise communicator, both written and verbal
- An ‘out of the box’ creative thinker
The role is to be part of a development team producing applications supporting the business. Applicants must have experience of working to a full project lifecycle, from specification to release, solution maintenance and bug fixing.
The successful candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of:
- XSLT 3
- XPath 3.1
- XQuery 3.1
- XML Databases (such as eXist DB, Marklogic, BaseX or NoSQL)
It would be beneficial for the candidate to have the following
- XML vocabularies such as DITA, S1000D and DocBook
- Additional programming languages
Company Benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance
- Hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- CAD-IT Wellbeing & Mental Health Support Group
- CAD-IT Culture Committee
- Long Service Award Scheme
You will be joining a dynamic and ambitious team, committed to working together to deliver a programme of growth and technical excellence. Starting salary and benefits are very competitive and you will be working with an engaging and supportive team which places clear focus on your needs and aspirations.